Sunday Special Issue #1
Sunday special will be my weekly publication of good reads, informative and entertaining stories in the blog-o-sphere and if you may ask, why Sunday Special? We’ll Sunday is a special day for most of us and being the last day of the week, my presumption is that most internet surfers spend much of their time on this day. So by sharing a couple of sweet reads to my avid readers, I hope that they will be able to start their new week with a smile. This also serves as part of my blog’s new dimension in 2008.
- If you think you can’t make money by just blogging, then think again. Selaplana shares his annual earning from 2007.
- Dexter of techathand.net warns paypal users of a uniques paypal scam e-mail.
- Mcbilly has a good post about starting the year 2008 with a bang so I suggest to check him out.
- Congratulations to Gary for winning Mr. Pinay Scandal’s SEO contest, you’re $100 richer now. He took the number 2 spot in Google for the keyword “Marhgil Macuha”. Eli got $50 for making it to the number 2 spot in Yahoo. Congratulations guys!
- For gamers, Do you know how to install and configure Ragnarok Bot? Allen has an easy and detailed post on how to do it.
- If you don’t know yet why you should get or register your domain right away, Ade has an explanation. You better act now before it’s too late.
- 50 Blogging and Money making online tips compiled by John, don’t miss this.
So there you all have it. I know this is a bit late for Sunday but hopefully next week it will be posted exactly by 12:00 AM Manila time. Have a safe week!