Partial List of December 2007 Nursing Board Exam Results are OUT
While my sister website is still down because of the heavy traffic upsurge in which my hosting company said that it is getting at least 200 hits/min, I will just update our friends who also took the Nursing Board Exam Result last December 2007. It was Zandra Mae Bongco of Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila who took the first place with an average of 88.40. Followed by Robneil Dylan Sanchez Dellosa (87%) and Joanna Kaye Binoya Remolar (86.8%) of University of Perpetual Help Rizal-Calamba and San Pedro College-Davao City for the second and third place respectively.
MANILA, Philippines — At least 43 percent of the 67,000 examinees who took the nursing board in December 2007 have passed, Leonor Rosero-Tripon, chairman of the Professional Regulation Commission told INQUIRER.net Thursday.
Tripon said the 43.42 percent passing mark was “within the usual range.”
She said among the nursing graduates who took the exam were those who were required by the Court of Appeals and the United States’ Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools after the June 2006 leakage of some test questions.
The controversial exam resulted in new procedures for testing and checking of tests.
A radio report said graduates from the St. Louie University, Xavier University, Siliman University, Trinity, Mindanao State University, and Palawan State University were among the top 10.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places are the following:
RANK NAME SCHOOL RATING (%)
- ZANDRA MAE ZABAZA BONGCO PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MAYNILA 88.40
- ROBNEIL DYLAN SANCHEZ DELLOSA UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP RIZAL-CALAMBA CAMPUS 87.00
- JOANNA KAYE BINOYA REMOLAR SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY 86.80
- DENISE CLAUDIA DIMATULAC MANGILIMAN UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI 86.40, NEIL NIÑO SUGITARIOS NAVARRA SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY 86.40, PEDRO JR POSADAS TABERNERO SAINT DOMINIC SAVIO COLLEGE 86.40
- JOANN AGUILAR CANDADO WEST NEGROS COLLEGE 86.20, BETTY CHUA CHUNG UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI 86.20, LESLIE YAP COO CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY 86.20
- KATRINA VICTORIA LUCEÑO AKUT XAVIER UNIVERSITY 86.00, JOHN EDWARD VERGIL VILLAFLOR BELARDO TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC) 86.00, RICHARD BAGUIO SAAVEDRA ATENEO DE DAVAO UNIVERSITY 86.00
- ROSEMARIE LU GO WESTERN MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY 85.80, JANUARY IVY BACALI HASPELA CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY 85.80, CRISTINE VALEN MENDEZ DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE, INC. 85.80, JULIUS ATALIP RIAZONDA SAINT PAUL UNIVERSITY-TUGUEGARAO 85.80
- JOREENA PERIDA ALVARAN REMEDIOS T. ROMUALDEZ MEDICAL FOUNDATION 85.60, EMLYN LIMBO ESCOBAR, HERNESSA TORRALBA HERNANDEZ XAVIER UNIVERSITY 85.60
- GERRIE MAE LOZADA ANGOSTURA UNIVERSITY OF ILOILO 85.40, SHERYL GAYE UY CU DE LOS SANTOS COLLEGE (DELOS SANTOS SCHOOL OF NURSING) 85.40, AYN PORTIA DE LUNA GALAMGAM SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY 85.40, GERMAINE LOU TABITA SANCHEZ UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN 85.40, MARIE KATHLEEN CAVIDA SANTOS PERPETUAL HELP COLLEGE OF MANILA 85.40, MARY LENIN PEPITO TALISIC SAN PEDRO COLLEGE-DAVAO CITY 85.40, JAY PONG YAP CAPITOL UNIVERSITY (CAGAYAN CAPITOL COLL.) 85.40, VIVIAN ESPARAZ YU DE LOS SANTOS COLLEGE (DELOS SANTOS SCHOOL OF NURSING) 85.40
- KATRINA SOCORRO LAPUZ CEMBRANO UNIVERSITY OF SAN AGUSTIN 85.20, DIANA JEAN BERNARDO MENDOZA DR. CARLOS S. LANTING COLLEGE-Q. C. 85.20, JEGGAR CHRIS ENVOLTORIO SORIANOSOS WEST VISAYAS STATE UNIVERSITY-LA PAZ 85.20, AURA YDDA ALYNE SANTIAGO TOREJA OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY-VALENZUELA 85.20